Let Us Make You As Pain-Free As Possible
The methods for treating these conditions vary, but at Optimal Spine Chiropractic we use the following methods and more:
- Chiropractic Adjustment aka “Spinal manipulative therapy(SMT) – Is a process where joints are manually manipulated to increase range of motion, decrease pain, and promote healing. SMT is being used worldwide by health care professionals. Chiropractors continue to be the number one professionals in utilizing the SMT method and training.
- Functional Rehab– Besides chiropractic manipulation, our clinic offers the most complete physical therapy in the area. The goal is to get you back to form after an accident, injury or medical procedure. Some of our procedures include: Massage Therapy, Electric Muscle Stimulation, Traction, Heat Therapy, Therapeutic Exercises.
- Posture Correction – Chiropractic BioPhysics is a highly-advanced, scientific, and proven chiropractic technique which corrects and restores your spine back to alignment. It combines biology, physiology, geometry, and anatomy to identify the causes of your pain, discomfort, loss of mobility, and altered health. Once the source is identified, we will create a carefully planned series of adjustments, exercises, and a spinal remodeling program to put you on a pain-free road to better health.To learn more about Chiropractic BioPhysics click here.
- IASTM aka “Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization – is a manual therapy approach to musculoskeletal injuries using specifically designed tools. The greatest benefit from IASTM is the awareness of the fascial connections up and down stream from the affected area, and being able to treat an entire limb, as opposed to spot treating. IASTM is to enhance myofascial mobility with limited adverse effects such as discomfort during treatment or bruising.
- Soft Tissue Therapy – involves direct physical action on the muscle and other soft tissues of your body. Soft tissue techniques such massage targets your muscles, tendons, ligaments, or other connective tissue such as fascia. Massage is the best known example of a soft tissue technique.
- Kinesiology Taping– Dr. Wiedrich is a certified Rock Tape Practitioner. Rock Tape is a flexible tape that aids in the rehabilitation process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. When Rock Tape is applied to the patient based on a specific need found during an evaluation, it can alleviate pain, decrease inflammation of the affected area, and help in the healing process.
- Corrective Exercises– Improper spinal alignment isn’t just fixed by an adjustment, but rather our doctors provide exercises meant to augment the manipulative therapy. You can do these exercises in the comfort of your own home and will find they help you maintain the gains made through adjustments.
- Wellness– We provide advice to treat the whole of the patient, not just injuries. Dr. Wiedrich works to help patients make the adjustments necessary to have better health not just through spinal manipulation, but in overall changes that enhance quality of life.
- Nutrition– Ultimately, what you put in your body has a direct relation to how your body performs. Our nutrition information is meant to provide you with the best information that will keep your body continually feeling well.